Stay up-to-date with the latest cleverbridge product news.
Simpler, Faster Cloud-Based Integrations
Create business value faster with cleverbridge Integration Services.
With clicks not code, you can use our adaptable, out-of-the-box solutions to automate business processes and connect applications to transmit data across mission-critical platforms.
As a result, you’ll drive sales, automate renewals, ensure data integrity, and respond to your customers at the most opportune time.
Our modern, flexible solution also grows with your business and features the following:
- Bi-Directional Data Exchange, which allows you to accomplish integration tasks like synchronizing, transmitting, and correcting real-time data across multiple applications
- Migration Services, which allow you to extract, transform, and load data simply and efficiently. You can also copy data from an old application to a new one or load production data to a test instance.
- Integration Services Connectivity, which allows you to rapidly integrate a broad range of business applications without any coding, such as, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Salesforce and Oracle Netsuite.
Making Your Integration a Success
Using our intuitive, drag-and-drop UI, your team can quickly map, deploy, and troubleshoot your most valuable data, without relying on valuable IT or engineering resources.
You’ll be able to choose from a basic field mapping screen for simple integrations, or an advanced process definition editor with custom queries, if-then logic, source and target lookups for each child loops, and the ability to update source rows based on data returned from the target.
cleverbridge can also integrate with critical business systems in various ways, including the following:
- Creating and updating leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in your CRM system based on purchase data or outbound notifications
- Creating new transactions from your CRM system based off of a pre-defined CPQ process and assign opportunity ID or other identifying information
- Creating and managing your subscribers in a targeted marketing automation system based on outbound notifications
- Renewal automation
- Automate invoicing
Benefits Span the Entire Integration Lifecycle
Integration Services helps your ecommerce initiatives succeed by giving you advantages across the entire integration lifecycle, including the design, build, deploy, run, and adapt stages.
Our Integration Services requires minimal development effort and are scalable. Also, you’ll be able to save on implementation costs and focus your sales team efforts on high-value orders.
Other key features include:
- “Self-documenting” graphics development environment
- Full debugger
- Collaboration features that allow you to better manage integration projects
- Management console for tracking all of your integrations
These features bring lifecycle management benefits to your organization such as:
- Shorter deployment time/faster time to market
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Faster response to run-time issues at critical moments
- Staffing flexibility
- Reduced tracking and management of target applications
- Agile customization of integrations
- Automate responses to reduce churn
Our online training, extensive documentation, and free live technical support help you through each step in the process. Contact your Client Experience Manager or Account Manager to learn more or explore how our Integration Services would work for you.
New functionality in our Revenue Retention Tools now enables you to reduce payment failures and churn, improve the customer renewal experience, and maximize online revenue. The new functionality, combined with our proven multi-step approach, offers you more control over retention strategies and enables you to maximize payment acceptance and renewal rates, while providing a better customer renewal experience. New revenue retention enhancements include:
- Account Updater support for American Express® – Now supporting MasterCard®, Visa® and AMEX®, the tool identifies when the information for a customer’s card on file has changed and automatically locates and updates the credit card number, expiration date, account status, etc. In the U.S., on average 23 percent of invalid/expired credit cards from all three major companies are recovered with Account Updater, which results in renewal rates of up to 85 percent.
- BIN-based Expiration Date Checker – Now taking into account the Bank Identification Number (BIN) of the customer’s credit card, the tool verifies whether a declined credit card is expired and automatically extends the expiration date for reauthorization. As a result, companies are able achieve at least a 38 percent verification rate for expired credit cards, and an overall increase in subscription renewal rate.
- Retry Logic support for multiple retries – The tool reprocesses declined payments after a certain number of days in case a customer exceeded their credit card limit for that billing period or experienced network errors. By adding multiple retries after 1-3-7-14 days, a cleverbridge client was able to recover 65 percent of its declined customer payments.
- Dynamic Transaction Routing – To increase the authorization rate, all customer payments that fail due to generic decline, invalid CVV or an invalid transaction (which represents 78 percent of all payment failures) are now instantly re-routed to another acquirer for a reattempt. With this intelligent transaction routing, companies are able to recover at least 10 percent of failed payments.
Our comprehensive set of Revenue Retention Tools equips you with everything they need to effectively process more renewals and retain more customers. In addition to Account Updater, Expiration Date Checker, and Retry Logic, our Revenue Retention Tools also include Customer Notifications and Winback Campaigns.
For more information on how cleverbridge’s Revenue Retention Tools help your business process more renewals and reduce churn, please visit https://cbridge.to/RevRetention.
Find out how our Performance Marketing Platform can connect you to Brazilian partners to drive traffic and brand awareness.
Brazil is easily Latin America’s largest ecommerce market. With online sales volume of over 20 billion USD, it presents a large market opportunity to grow online revenue. And performance marketing is a low risk, high ROI digital marketing channel that can be used to break into lucrative new markets, such as Brazil.
Use the cleverbridge Performance Marketing Platform to:
- Connect with strategic publishers with Brazilian traffic to drive brand awareness
- Incentive Publisher based on performance (sign-up, sale, click)
- Gain actionable insights like which publisher brings the most/least value?
- Predict your future performance through AI
- Send localized marketing content, including newsletters and emails
Performance Marketing for Brazil includes:
- A tailored go-to-market strategy, including best practices to enter into the Brazilian market
- Localized communication to publishers
- Tailored publisher recruitment & activation campaigns
- Predictive reporting & insights
For more information on expanding into Brazil, including our new pricing, please reach out to your Client Experience Manager.